[Gambas-user] BUG Gambas stable [2407] broken

Ron ron at ...1740...
Tue Nov 3 13:43:00 CET 2009

nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-11-03 at 09:04 +0100, Ron wrote:
>

>> When using revision 2407 you cannot start the IDE anymore.
>>

> 2407, being?
>
> And of course, it's Gambas that's at fault, not you or your OS, yes?
>
> No such problem here, honey, peach, sugar.
>

>> ERROR: #27: Cannot load component 'gb.qt': cannot find library file
>>

> DUH!

If you don't even know where 2407 stands for, I doubt that you are
running the same Gambas version as the one I report to have a problem with.

I'm only trying to help making Gambas even better than it already is,
your objective is completely unclear to me.

Regards,
Ron_2nd.