[Gambas-user] code editor displays incorrect colors and character formatting

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at ...1887...
Tue Nov 3 03:51:13 CET 2009

I just recently compiled and installed GAMBAS 2.17.0 from the package
provided here:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gambas/gambas2-2.17.0.tar.bz2?download

and while it appears to run and execute programs properly it displays the
wrong colors and text formatting in the code editor. Some text is
italicized, even mid-statement, and almost every character has a dot
overlaying it. I don't know if something went wrong during compiling or
what... I'm using Ubuntu 9.10 64-bit with all updates installed as of
11/02/09. Here's a screenshot:

http://www.eightvirtues.com/misc/GAMBAS.png

Any ideas about how I can correct this are greatly appreciated.

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales at ...1887... sales at ...1887...
phone: (770) 853-6271