[Gambas-user] Karmic sqlite problem.

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Mon Nov 2 22:17:47 CET 2009

Tried to compile many of the previous version of gambas without luck. So I
had to attach the problem by the root. Why does my program not start and do
hang.??
After some forward and backward I found that my program will start with
gb.gtk and gb.gtk.ext instead of gb.qt and gb.qt.ext.
Can't use gb.qtk it will not show stuff on form correctly but atleast the
form do start. But NOT with gb.qt.
Is there a know problem with gb.qt and ext.?

I quite a large program so I hope not to work trough it.

Hope for some answers.

-----
Regards R. Stormo

My Gambas Community http://gambasforum.tk