[Gambas-user] Disable controls by Tag

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Fri May 29 07:38:45 CEST 2009

On Thursday 28 May 2009, Jorge Carrión wrote:
> ¿Perhaps trying sonething like this?
>
> PUBLIC SUB btnQuick_Click()     'toggle button
>
>       DIM hCtl AS Control
>
>       IF btnQuick.Value = TRUE THEN
>       FOR EACH hCtl IN FMain.Controls
>           TRY hCtl.Enabled = (hCtl.Tag <> "exclude")
>       NEXT
>
> it Is not very elegant but it works, I guess.
> Regards
> Jorge

I'n happy it works now at Jesus Guardon's box.

The TRY is also a nice way. You can try it to get more
speed in the loop and it gives a more nice text layout.

Against that way is you forget why you use the trick
and now it is good help to know a method to prevent
the error.
Any way if you start using the TRY method add a remark
why it is used.

Best regards,

Ron_1st