[Gambas-user] About the web site application page

François Gallo france1159 at ...626...
Sat May 23 15:46:02 CEST 2009

A nice page for applications made with our favourite language :-) .
I like it but i've a small suggestion Benoit.

Why not create categories for each application ?

A bit like :

- [GAME]
- [OFFICE]
- [NETWORK]

and so on...

What do you think about that ?

François.

Le 22 mai 2009 20:52, Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...> a écrit
: