[Gambas-user] Question about object creation ?

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Sat May 23 14:05:29 CEST 2009

Hi,

I would like to create a new application to learn how to create
dynamically object on a Form.

All that I created since I know Gambas is by drawing object on the IDE
of Gambas.

So, my idea is to create a form and inside the possibility to add new
object as a Panel and inside ListView, Buttons and some other.
I would like to move this Panel by mouse, resize it.

So I think I can find a link to explain me how to code this new object
and how to create it dynamically by a class or a module.
But my question is, if I want to draw between each my new object,
lines to links all of then, what kind of solution I can use

	- use a drawarea object, put it on the backgroud of all objects and
draw lines to create illusion of links ?

	or

	- create one drawarea for each link and put it between 2 of 'my new
object' ?

If someone can help me to create all that, it will be very great.

Thank you in advance

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...