[Gambas-user] Feature Request - Package Management

KhurramM kmsuse at ...626...
Thu May 21 08:46:30 CEST 2009

Well I again search the same site to find gambas2.12 for my hardy. Thanks a
lot. Still need to try it, yet.

I experimented the file on my testing jaunty:
(see attachment)

To gambas forum: I installed gambas via on jaunty (just for trial). It used
37.5mb total including this gambas file to install the package.
Gambas can be packaged into a plus/minus a little 37.5mb binary installer.
:jumping:

The person who told me it will take a CDs data to make an installer, seems
to quiet wrong, in his assertion. :-)

Best Regards