[Gambas-user] ODBC

programacion prog at ...2177...
Wed May 20 21:20:45 CEST 2009

Hi.

If, OOO can connect to Firebird through ODBC as shown.

Yes, ODBC.INI is well configured and works well isql-fb. The problem is
connected via a Gambas Firebird. It is impossible.

Any idea?

Regards

programacion wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I tried to connect to Firebird database via ODBC without success.Got
do
> through OpenOffice-Base Firebird and a manager called Flamerobin. It
is
> not the same thing to use IBM, but if you know any known use ODBC
> drivers for Firebird?

uhmm , ooo imho use jdbc not odbc.
did you configure odbc.ini ?
do isql work ?

I've use odbc with gambas and an old db2 udb to dump some table to a
new
postgresql without any problem.

bye,
marco.

--
Una mela al giorno toglie il medico di torno.  Basta avere una buona
mira.