[Gambas-user] Icon List in IDE doesn't refresh

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed May 20 16:32:13 CEST 2009

> In the middle of my working with Gambas2, I just found that when I add
> another .png as a picture for an icon via the IDE, it is not mentioned
> yet in the list (TreeView) on the IDE (under "Data"). I guess it appears
> only after a reload of the project.
>
> This doesn't bother me too much, but it might be confusing for a beginner.
>
> Regards
>
> Rolf

Please give more details.

If you add a file from the IDE, the project treeview should be refreshed
automatically. It won't be refreshed only if you add the file from outside of
the IDE.

Benoît