[Gambas-user] C Code character manipulation - alternatives

Emil Tchekov emil at ...1913...
Tue May 19 10:06:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

getchar/putchar (as the name is saying) are for read/write single char to
stdin/out

chr(i) eg. chr$(i) will return char from ASCII code - sth. like "itoa" or
"(char)i" in C, this has nothing to do with both above...

You will need one of the "input" functions in gambas to get similar
functionality in your gambas app. Some info on what you are trying to reach
will be helpfull...

kind regards

Emil