[Gambas-user] Feature Request

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Sun May 17 00:57:16 CEST 2009

Hi Benoit/All,

A suggested feature/request which I've mentioned before and I don't think I
got any comment (may say something).

Request:    Toolbutton for  running the default main file
Placement:Main toolbar

Reason:

OK....

When one has dozens and dozens of forms I find I am constantly changing back
and forth between them as I am developing. I may develop a form independantly
and then want to switch back to the main runtime form.

As the side list contains many many forms and classes, one has to either
collapse the tree, and then find the main form and then make it start up and
then run it.

Having a default 'master run' button and a project property for the default
startup form class or whatever, it would be a one click on the toolbar in the
IDE or an assocaited function key.

Regards

Richard