[Gambas-user] Gambas Scripting Language - Some Questions

Garulfo Unix garulfounix at ...626...
Sat May 16 11:41:20 CEST 2009

Hum well,

first of all, i think the best man to answer you is Fabien Bodard.
He is the creator of GBS. Mainly, i see GBS like a administrator language
to manage some tasks over your system. If you don't like Bash for instance,
you can without problem use it in replacement.

However i don't really know if you can linking some GB components with GBS.

Surely Benoît or another Gambas user will know answering you.

> 4- How can I pass arguments to the script?

Simplely with the Application static class. There is a ARGS[] array which
stocks arguments passed by command line.

François.