[Gambas-user] Conect to Firebird

Sergio A. Hernandez info.geex at ...626...
Sat May 16 02:39:29 CEST 2009

If you have all the packages related to gb.db correctly installed on
your Linux Distro and Firebird is working fine with other application,
the only thing that I can think is that the components are not
included on the project components.
Make sure you have selected the gb.db and gb.db.form under
PROJECT/PROPERTIES/COMPONENTS.