[Gambas-user] Weird bug in Tabstrip 1954 Build

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri May 15 02:29:24 CEST 2009

> I've got a couple of situations in my design where I have a tabstrip, then
> on one tab of the tabstrip, I've another tabstrip with its tab orientation
> at the bottom.
>
> I decided to change the font of the top tabstrip to Bold Dark Blue, and
> when I ran the program, the nested tab had also had its tab changed to Bold
> Dark Blue.
>
> Not only that, the fonts had been bolded on other parts of the form!
>
> Weird.
>
> I'll try and investigate, but just notifying a problem.
>
> Richard

If you do not specify the background/foreground color of a control, then this
control takes a default value which is usually the background/foreground color
of its parent.

It is the same thing with the font.

Benoît