[Gambas-user] A web page for Gambas applications

Toni Rosa arosa at ...2168...
Thu May 14 10:00:16 CEST 2009

Hi Benoît,
here you are:

Name: Antoni Rosa Ruiz
Application: AgendaXML
itself in the notification bar. The data is kept in a readable XML file at
the user's home directory. It supports "profiles" and can export all data
to csv files. It has english and catalan languages built-in.

If you need someone translating the applications directory to catalan, I
could undertake the  task.

Further I might be of some help for the new site, but may be I better wait
until (or, if) you ask for it at the forums :)

Regards,
Toni