[Gambas-user] Testing Sites

Sergio A. Hernandez info.geex at ...626...
Wed May 13 03:38:04 CEST 2009

This is an interesting proposal : A repository-like site of Gambas Projects.
Sound nice.
Probably, you can register a sourceforge project or even in a personal blog.
I'm sure that some other programmers may be willing to help others and
their selves by testing others software.