[Gambas-user] redirecting stdout/console output to a textbox

Mike Keehan Mike at ...680...
Mon May 11 20:37:23 CEST 2009

Kevin,

Look up the SHELL command in the help browser - it takes parameters
for Read|Write or Input|Output which can do what you want.

And look at the Console example program which uses the EXEC and
captures output.

Mike.