[Gambas-user] Gambas2 on FreeBSD

Garulfo Unix garulfounix at ...626...
Mon May 11 18:41:55 CEST 2009

It's really a good news for the FreeBSD community.
In the past, i could not use Gambas 2.x on FreeBSD and by this fact,
I'm came in back on GNU/Linux system :) .

But now i think i'll return certainly on FreeBSD on my second computer.

Thanks again.

François.

(the Windows port up coming soon ? [it's a joke? lol] )