[Gambas-user] ty for ur replies for any further replies plz c...

Fri May 8 18:59:54 CEST 2009

Vlahonick, please use proper subject lines, which describe your
problem as accurately as possible. In that way it's easier to find
archived messages. And experts can spot quickly when
their area of expertise is in issue, or other way a round. Personally,
I don't read messages
if I don't understand the topic. And why I should, if I don't
understand subject I have nothing to do with it and surely I can't
help with it.
Thanks!

Regards,
Jussi