[Gambas-user] sqlite integer to text string problem

Ivan Williams ivanwms64 at ...43...
Thu May 7 13:00:01 CEST 2009

Greetings
      I have a problem - I can query a sqlite database using

SELECT ssym,sclose FROM shistory where (sdate='2009-05-06') and sclose<.75 and sclose > .1 order by ssym,sdate;

and receive the following output:
AAC|0.24
AAME|0.64
AAU|0.61
ABMC|0.16
ABTL|0.5
ACLS|0.47

but when I do the same in gambas and write it out I receive
AAC -1076125292

sclose is defined as a integer in the sqlite database.   Can anyone tell me what function to use to convert this to a string so I can output it to a report or grid?

Thank You

Ivan

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
Without ever having felt sorry for itself.

-- D.H. Lawrence

Linux - Live Free or Die.