[Gambas-user] Errotr message " Illegal seek"

frenchpark43 tinker43 at ...626...
Mon May 4 21:34:10 CEST 2009

I am using Gambas 2.11 on Ubuntu 9.04. My PC is connected via a serial port
to a microcontoller-based
circuit which sends 16 characters every time it receives an "S character.
The code seems to stop at the READ statement.
I have tried to insert debug messages but for some reason the Console
disappears when I run the program.