[Gambas-user] calling gambas server page from html form (post)

Joshua Higgins joshiggins at ...1601...
Sun May 3 16:53:41 CEST 2009

Sergio, I just had a look at the link you sent and it looks good.

Once I've finished the tutorial I'd be happy for you to include it in your
book, under the GNU Free Doc License.

2009/5/3 Sergio A. Hernandez <info.geex at ...626...>

> Joshua,
> I am writing a Getting Started 24 lessons book, and the part that I
> did figure out yet is the CGI Web Application lesson. If you are
> planning to release your tutorial under the terms of the GNU Free Doc
> License and you are interested, you can be co-author for this section
> of the book.
>
> http://gambas.sourceforge.net/Getting%20Started%20with%20GAMBAS.odt
>

> On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 3:40 AM, Joshua Higgins
> <joshiggins at ...1601...> wrote:
> >>        Print Request["your_name"]
> >>

> > Works fantastic. Just one more question: how would I go about helping to
> > write the tutorial on making a cgi web application here
> > http://gambasdoc.org/help/tutorial ?
> >
> > --
> > joshua higgins

joshua higgins