[Gambas-user] What is the most asked question in gambas programming?

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Tue Mar 31 22:39:31 CEST 2009

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 05:05:05 am jbskaggs wrote:
> To the oldtimers here: Out of curiousity what is the most common question
> asked by newcomers to gambas besides install problems?  What causes them
> the most common problem?
>
> JB

My first stuggle with gambas coming from wxPython and not being a programmer
in my real life was the IDE designer and understanding how to get the gui to
proportionally resize properly

One I understood the Fill/exaand properties and how to use containers it
turned out to be really simple.

This is one area I'd be more than happy to write a tutorial on.

Regards

Richard