[Gambas-user] Dynamic Objects

Rodney Rundstrom iecltd at ...2113...
Mon Mar 30 08:28:40 CEST 2009

Thanks to some of the member I can now create objects dynamically.

If I create a number of buttons I can position and label them differently. I
can also name them differently

However I can have a number of objects with the same name on a form?

I can access an event say click on any of the button but cannot write to a
property of individual labels even using its created name

being told it is not static.

I looked at the group property but do not seem to be able to write to it in
code!

Can anyone help me! I come from a VB background and would in the past have
used indices.

Thanks

Rodney