[Gambas-user] SPawing pictureboxs

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Sat Mar 28 21:15:20 CET 2009

I want to be able to spawn a series of indentical pictureboxes then if I
click on an individual pixturebox get it to run code for that picturebox.

I can genrate the pictureboxes just fine with the =new picturebox but then I
cant use the picturebox with Public sub picturebox_mousedown() command as I
would a picturebox I drew.  How would I go about doing that and giving the
pictureboxes unique names that I can use with the mouse.

So could somebody give a little example that generates  three or four
identical pictureboxes and how I can use the _mousedown or _click events?

Pretty please:jumping:

JB SKaggs