[Gambas-user] Missing Component Directory in Ubuntu and Debian packages

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Sat Mar 28 00:37:36 CET 2009

gb-sdl and gb-sdl-sound are two seperate components and should have their own
directories.  I discovered this by accident when I ran Gambas on slackware
and noticed it installed sdl-sound seperate form sdl.

And sdl.sound component did not work on my Gambas package or the debian
package and Benoit said they should have seperate directories and to ask the
package makers.

So I have. :)

JB Skaggs