[Gambas-user] Sdl.sound and Qt dependencies not satisfiable

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Fri Mar 27 21:07:08 CET 2009

Well I install 2.12 on 64 bit ubuntu via ./configure /make install and My
LORD what a pain if your are missing dependencies!  Its like some type of
fraternity treasure hunt and the dependencies are not easy to find or even
neccessarily easy to define especially if the install is looking for a
certian version no longer maintained.

Anyway it is all up and running again and I now have 2.12 on Ubuntu 64bit
Wolvix 2.0 beta and Wolvix 1.10.

The wolvix distributor has created a Wolvix package on his repository that
is slackware 12.2 based.  www.wolvix.org

Though I think he did not have Corba configured.

There was another slackware 12.2 package at:
http://darkstar.ist.utl.pt/slackware/addon/slacky/slackware-12.2/development/gambas/

JB SKaggs