[Gambas-user] Problem with gambas..

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Fri Mar 27 03:36:52 CET 2009

You either are trying to delete a folder that doesn't exist or it exists but
you didn't spell it correctly

try the isDIR function to determine if the folder you're looking exists
indeed

Documentation for the isDIR function is located here:
http://gambasdoc.org/help/lang/isdir?v3

Hope that helps.
Dimitris