[Gambas-user] Unable to change valuebox contents after selecting record from combobox

CelticBhoy weldon_gary at ...67...
Thu Mar 26 15:49:51 CET 2009

I am new to Gambas & am having a small problem with a simple stock control
program. When th program starts a file is read and each record is loaded and
broken down and the element values are assigned to separate arrays, a
combobox is loaded with the names of the stock items. On my form when
running the program I can select what record I want to change with the
combobox, and the correct details for each record are displayed where they
are meant to be, the problem is that I cant edit the contents of the on
screen information other than the combobox contents. All the other info is
stored in valuebox's with type number. Why wont it let me edit the other
contents ??