[Gambas-user] Odd colorchooser behavior between Gambas 2 on Ubuntu vs Wolvix (slackware 12.2)

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Thu Mar 26 06:51:51 CET 2009

This should be an easy question:

On ubuntu 8.1 when my program executes either:

FChandScn.TextLabel1.BackColor = ColorChooser1.SelectedColor
FChandScn.TextLabel2.Background = ColorChooser1.Value

Then I can change the background color of me textlabels.

But the same command does not work on Wolvix 1.1 or 2.0 beta- nothing
happens. (this is on Gambas 2.12 and 2.11)

I can change all the colors for all the components (form.background,
buttons, boxes, lists, etc)  except for those and form.foreground (I can
change the Textlabel.foreground though).

I know I had to install qt to run Gambas2 on Wolvix was there something I am
missing?

JB SKaggs