[Gambas-user] Ugly gtk warnings with tabstrip object

M0E.lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Tue Mar 24 18:24:32 CET 2009

I Just noticed when I added a tabstrip to my form, when the form loads I see this output on the terminal

(speedy:14712): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with width -5 and height 0

This appears to be related to the tabstrip only. If I remove the tabstrip from the form, I dont get this message.

This is gambas2-2.12 running on GTK+2-2.14.7

I know it's just warning.. but it's annoying and i'm trying to keep my stdout as clean as possible for debugging purposes.