[Gambas-user] Child Forms

rwatts32 at ...401... rwatts32 at ...401...
Wed Mar 18 10:56:06 CET 2009

I kind of had an epiphany a little bit ago and I went back and installed from source again. I get the message:

THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:
- gb.qte

So obviously the workspace control won't show up for me. When I look through Synaptic it shows that libqt3-mt version 3:3.3.8 is installed. The instructions I followed are posted at http://gambasdoc.org/help/install/ubuntu?view. The only mention of qt is during sudo apt-get install libqt4-dev. How do I compile gq.qt and gb.qte? Thanks for the help.

-Ricky