[Gambas-user] GTK problems

Steven Drinnan steven at ...2097...
Thu Mar 12 03:16:54 CET 2009

Please find sample project.

Revised symptoms,

In workspases no menu present at all even though one has been set in IDE
on that form.

Controls do not inherit the parents font and colour settings. (not all
controls) Tab strip for one

Also I can not change the background AND foreground colours buttons
chkboxes + prob others AS well.

Back ground colour is not set in embedded forms in work space.

Please feel free to ask for any other help or testing with this.

Steven