[Gambas-user] Pointer[] error in Ubuntu 8.04

Jesus Guardon jguardon at ...2035...
Mon Mar 9 17:44:19 CET 2009

Sorry if I was unclear.

I have released an Ubuntu package of my own application in my
development machine running Ubuntu 8.10 and Gambas 2.9. No problems at
all, so far on this configuration.

Later, I've installed such .deb package into a *clean* Ubuntu 8.04,
which complains about pointer[] class. All dependencies are satisfied
correctly, but when I call this method, my program crashes with the
explained message. Note this PC has not Gambas2 IDE installed nor any
component, previously to install my own package.
Also this behavior is the same with all users who has 8.04 (3 different
users at least has reported to me this error).
Hope this clarify my question (sorry for my messy English, lol)

Thanks

Jesús