[Gambas-user] Feature Request

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Sun Mar 8 22:34:15 CET 2009

Benoit,

Thanks for previous buttons for the pastes, are you going to amalgamate these
to a single button with drop down list as I suggested like in kmail?

This would leave room for my next request.

I've dozens of forms, too many to be able to see without scrolling up and
down. As my project is in constant development and I'm often testing one or
more forms, opening and closing tabs, there is no easy way to go back to
the 'master form', ie the main start up form. Having button on the toolbar
one could allocate to this main start up form would be wonderful.

Regards

Richard