[Gambas-user] Two minor "bugs"

Thu Mar 5 10:37:12 CET 2009

Benoît Minisini schrieb:
>> Hi everyone!
>>
>> When converting one of my apps from Gambas1 to Gambas2, I found 2 minor
>> items:
>>
>> 1. The status of Tool Box Collection is not saved and always starts as
>> "switched off" when starting the Gambas2 IDE. But maybe this is wanted?
>>

> This bug is now fixed in revision #1894 (for Gambas 2) and #1895 (for Gambas
> 3).
>
>> 2. The last (rightmost) column of a TableView is stretched to the
>> ultimate width of the tableview and ignores if a Width value is given
>> for it.
>>
>> Well, it just looks sort of ugly, but I found it worth mentioning anyway.
>>
>> Have a nice day!
>>
>> Rolf
>>

> I (finally) created a new property in the GridView class (and so in its child
> class TableView): GridView.AutoResize.
>
> When this property is not set, the last column is not automatically stretched
> anymore.
>
> You get it in the revision #1895. The gb.gtk version has not been implemented
> yet.
>
> Enjoy it. :-)

Hmmmm - just tried it in Gambas2 - no reaction.

What I did: Getting the svn into 2.0 (said it's #1896), reconf-all,
configure, make, make install.

Called Gambas2, opened the project I'm working with. The GridViews in
question are called tbd and tbk, so I tried

tbd.AutoResize = False
tbk.AutoResize = False

but there was no input help, and AutoResize does not appear in the
Properties list. Running the program, Gambas said "Unknown symbol
"AutoResize" in class GridView.

What have I done wrong?

Regards

Rolf