[Gambas-user] [Help] Package created with autotools

Achmad Arifin ac_rivvin at ...43...
Wed Mar 4 16:26:42 CET 2009

I have gambas package created with autotools under ubuntu hardy, I want to install it to zenwalk. When I run configure command, it shows an error:
root[tes-0.0]# ./configure
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/ginstall -c
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gambas2 binaries... ./configure: line 2140: gbx2: command not found
No
configure: error: Failed to find gambas2 utilities
./configure: line 2146: exit: check: numeric argument required
./configure: line 2146: exit: check: numeric argument required
root[tes-0.0]#
Do I have to install dependencies (gambas2 utilities) before compile my package? Or, is dependencies can be include to my package? Sorry I am a newbie in gambas.