[Gambas-user] Using gb.web in my own gambas web server

guiodic guido.iodice at ...626...
Tue Jun 30 07:48:25 CEST 2009

Hi Benoit, hi to all.

You kwon I'm the author of BaShare, a simple web server with a GUI useful in
file sharing.

I'm trying to implement file reception in BaShare from a web form like this:

<form method='post' action='http://localhost:65001' name='Upload'
enctype='multipart/form-data'>
type='submit'><br>
<input type='hidden' name='action' value='upload'>
</form>

So it was very useful if was possible to use gb.web in my application. I
tryed this:

PUBLIC SUB Socket_Read()

    PRINT Request.Fields.Count

     TRY LAST.Close
     TRY client.Remove(client.Find(LAST))

END

but Request.Fields.Count is 0

The alternative is to parse manually the stream... but is very tedious.

Have you some suggests?

Thank you very much.