[Gambas-user] rotating point

juelin juergen.linder at ...17...
Thu Jun 25 12:10:43 CEST 2009

hi,
I use Gambas 2.12 (at this version "draw.rotate" does not work)
I want to rotate a market area (Top=207, Left=207, High=110, Width=110)
in a drawingarea (High=512, Width=512)

    image1 = Drawingarea.Grab().Image
    image2 = image1.Copy(Top, Left, Width, High) from market area
    image2.rotate(Rad(degrees)) may be dregree=1-359
    Draw.Begin(Drawingarea)
      Draw.Image(Top, Left) from market area
    Draw.End

It work well, but how can I assign where the rotating point is????
I want rotate in the middle of market area

Can give someone an idea?

kind regards
Jürgen