[Gambas-user] Exec / Sehll and openoffice

Mon Jun 22 15:10:15 CEST 2009

Stefan Miefert ha scritto:
>> Hello,
>>
>> i try in gambas to start openoffice  and load a csv file like this
>>

> openoffice path/myfile.csv
>
> in this command
> EXEC["openoffice"," path/myfile.csv "]
>
> I see openoffice start and at the same time it will clsoe.:(
>
> When I enter the  command direct  in the console everything is ok.
>
> What I must do  to start the programm  ?!

"What must I do to *not* stop the program?" :-)

You must put a WAIT just after the close bracket

	EXEC ["openoffice"," path/myfile.csv "] WAIT

otherwise you launch the program but, as soon it starts, you close it.

Regards,
Doriano