[Gambas-user] GridEditor

Jason Hackney jshackney at ...626...
Mon Jun 22 06:39:38 CEST 2009

I know I'm beating this up, but I am getting incredibly frustrated trying to
figure out how this thing works.

Gambas 2.12 / Ubuntu 8.10

The first image is with gb.qt & gb.qt.ext components enabled (gtk disabled).
 - I only see a partial toolbar and no grid displays.

The second image is with gb.gtk & gb.gtk.ext components enabled (qt
disabled).
 - I get a grid, but no toolbar.
 - Also, clicking on three different fields in the grid consecutively causes
a signal 11.

I switched from SQLite to MySQL and made a super-simple database with one
table to try to poke my way through this but I seem to be struggling with
the basics. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I could further attach the code and dump the database if that would help.