[Gambas-user] showdialog / showmodal auto center

kobolds kobolds at ...2041...
Sat Jun 20 07:13:36 CEST 2009

Benoît Minisini wrote:

>> i found that when display a window using showdialog / showmodal , the
>> window show with auto center on screen. i don't want that , how do i
>> disable it. i try using the X and Y but no effect
>
> Why don't you want that?
>
> --
> Benoît

why would I need that for . if I want to make it center , I can do it from
the code .
the current showmodal/show dialog not only auto center also prevent to
change the position from the code .

anyone know how to solve this problem ?