[Gambas-user] v4l - can not open device -solved

Steven James Drinnan steven at ...2097...
Fri Jun 19 06:26:05 CEST 2009

Had another look, looks like /dev/video is no longer created in v4l so
the default now is /dev/video0.

I know you did not make this component. But does need to be updated to
recognize v4l2 which is now the default in most major distributions.

Many thanks for your patience.

Steven