[Gambas-user] Gambas on Mac

François Gallo france1159 at ...626...
Sat Jun 13 17:15:49 CEST 2009

it would be nice to have a mac user in order to know if Gambas can compile
with success or
wehther any major modifications is neccessary to build it.

Currently on Windows it's too really boring to try compiling on this one.
I can't compile GCC 4.4.0 with MSYS and MinGW because of GMP which
doesn't configure correctly (with the last version). By searching in MinGW
mailing list,
i found there is a tip to build it with an old version, but as usual, others
issues occur.

The other solution is to build Gambas with CygWin but apparently Benoit has
already
tried to compile with that but the result is too ... slow :( .
I will try again with cygwin in a few days to know if there had some
improvements about
platform.