[Gambas-user] clipboard

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jun 9 17:43:50 CEST 2009

> > It seems there is a bug:
> >
> > Clipboard.Copy("hello") ' Don't work
> > Clipboard.Copy("hello", "text/plain") ' Works!
> >
> > ...whereas the two should behave the same.
> >
> > So there is a workaround at the moment, but I have no idea why the first
> > fails...
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Sorry, the workaround works with QT4, not with QT3. Mmm, very strange...

Yeah! I finally fixed the bug in revision #2011.

It seems that with QT3 you have to copy the data into the clipboard several
times, with a little event loop pause between each try. Otherwise you cannot
be sure that the data is actually in the clipboard.

With QT4 things seems to behave normally.

Benoît