[Gambas-user] clipboard

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Mon Jun 8 18:17:05 CEST 2009

Il lunedì 8 giugno 2009 17:27:11 Beren Scott ha scritto:
> On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 16:47 +0200, Stefano Palmeri wrote:

> > > The problem is however that I am currently console only, no gui, and I
> > > am getting a non-existent item error on "clipboard". Do I have to add
> > > any lines of code to fix this?

> > Enable gb.gui in the project componets list.

> Okay, that is done, but now I am finding that it isn't copying anything
> into the clipboard. Take for example, I want to use the copied data in
> another program, copy from gambas2, paste into a web browser. But
> nothing is being copied into the clipboard.

Oh, you're right. I don't know if this is a bug. Hope Benoit
reads this. It seems that Gambas copy on its own clipboard.
I don't understand.
This code:

PUBLIC SUB Main()

   DIM sss AS String

   Clipboard.Copy("hello")
   sss = Clipboard.Paste()

   PRINT sss

END

simply print the string on console, but nothing
on KDE clipboard or X clipborad (tested with xsel).
So, I don't know.

Gambas 2.13.1