[Gambas-user] Tooltip - Can one set a popup delay?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jun 7 18:06:38 CEST 2009

> > > It is possible to set the tooltip delay in Qt, but in GTK+ the function
> > > is deprecated. No idea why, but so I don't think it is a good idea to
> > > implement it.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> >
> > Finally there is a non-deprecated way to do that in GTK+, so you will get
> > a new Application.Tooltip.Delay property in the next /trunk commit.
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard

Some bad news: there is no way to define the delay of tooltips in QT4, it
seems to be hardcoded. So I think I will have to remove the
Application.Tooltip.Delay property!

Sorry for the inconvenience...

--
Benoît