[Gambas-user] integer / string file IO issue

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jun 6 14:11:56 CEST 2009

> On Fri, 2009-06-05 at 20:01 +0200, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > > This one has been making me pull hair out :P

> > Well, everything works correctly and as expected on my machine, both with
> > Gambas 2 and the development version.
> >
> > Which version of Gambas do you use? I suggest that you upgrade to the
> > latest one.
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Am running version 2.13 now, compared to previously 2.7, though the
> problem is still there. Is there any way to remove this error?
>
> Beren Scott

Are you sure that you sent me exactly the same code and data files as you run?
Can you send me an archive of the project instead of just the module? Can you
give more details about your system: which OS, distribution, CPU...?

If possible, can you grant me an ssh access to your machine so that I debug
directly on it?

--
Benoît