[Gambas-user] GAMBAS2 APPLICATION WORKS FINE IN UBUNTU BUT NOT IN OPENSUSE/FEDORA

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jun 4 00:39:08 CEST 2009

> Excuse me B!, I'm using Ubuntu 9.04 (gnome) with Gambas 2.8 (default
> version incluyed from ubuntu repositories) and runs fine.
>
> For testing, I'm using openSUSE 11.1 (gnome) whith Gambas 2.13 (default
> version in openSUSE). The error string: "nameofapplication: not in
> executable format: file format not recognized".

It seems to not be a Gambas error, but a shell error message. What are you
trying to execute exactly and how?

> If you need the projec or some part of it, I can send you but I hope you
> undertand spanish 8-]
>
> If I compile with qt libraries and run in gnome desktop, the app doesn't
> response at lostfocus event in textboxes (for example, in some textboxes
> I capture this event to do put the text in uppercases or do
> calculations).

That bug has just been fixed in revision #1996.

Benoît