[Gambas-user] ran into troubles with gb.db.mysql-gui on Gambas3/Rev: 1987

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Mon Jun 1 20:34:07 CEST 2009

Am Montag, den 01.06.2009, 19:47 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> > I got not idea, Bemoit, any comment?
> >
> >  Regards
> >

> I think Charlie should recompile and reinstall Gambas: the version of the
> interpreter bytecode has changed, and so you get an error if you don't
> recompile and reinstall the components written in Gambas and use them.
>
> Regards,

Salut,

did that twice (for both), second time after deleting
all /opt/gambas/3/gb.db* , will now uninstall, delete the directory for
gambas3-svn and checkout all newly,  next time.

will give you the news.
--
Amicalment
Charlie